Monday, March 12, 2012

我很强!



You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in colour
And do the things I want
You think you got the best of me
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're devil
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fire
Put that thing on ligher
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
You heard that I was starting over with someone new
But told you I was moving on over you
You didn't think that I'd come back
I'd come back swinging
You try to break me what you say
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fire
Put that thing on lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
Thanks to you I got a new thing started
Thanks to you I'm not a broken hearted
Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me
You know in the end the day to left was just my beginning
In the end...
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fire
Put that thing on lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

床仍然是温暖的
虽然我一个人睡
梦着斑斓的梦
做我想做的事

你自以为得到了我最好的一切
自以为笑到了最后
自以为美好的都结束了
自以为抛下颓废的我
自以为我会追回你身边
亲爱的你不了解我
因为你大错特错

没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
让我站的更高
我一个人但我不孤单
没有打败我的事情让我变成一个战士
脚步甚至更加轻快

你走了我的人生还要继续
没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
毕竟我的世界还有我 自己 我自己

没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
毕竟我的世界还有我 自己 我自己
没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
让我站的更高
我一个人但我不孤单

你听说了我开始新恋情了吧
你听说了我已经把你忘了吧
我不会再回你身边了
我不会再摇摆不定了
你想伤害我
你觉得得逞了吗

没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
让我站的更高
我一个人但我不孤单
没有打败我的事情让我变成一个战士
脚步甚至更加轻快
你走了我的人生还要继续

没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
毕竟我的世界还有我 自己 我自己
没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
让我站的更高
我一个人但我不孤单

谢谢你让我有一个新的开始
谢谢你但我心还没碎
谢谢你让我终于思考自己的人生
我们结束的那天是我自己的开始

没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
让我站的更高
我一个人但我不孤单
没有打败我的事情让我变成一个战士
脚步甚至更加轻快
你走了我的人生还要继续

没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
毕竟我的世界还有我 自己 我自己
没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强
让我站的更高
我一个人但我不孤单

那些没能杀死我的,使我变得更坚强
我会努力好好过,把那无谓的喜怒哀乐都摒除,过一种简单生活。
天天晴朗 =D

No comments: